Updated google earth

CoasterRoller

Well, according to this, I just zoomed in on the Kings Island "Pile-O-Junk" and found the park, at least this season, still has the ORIGINAL Son of Beast trains...no, I'm not talking the newer trains added in 2007 (which, on Google Maps, are sitting next to the ride), I'm talking the overweight 6-bench Premier Rides trains that were "responsible" for the 2006 accident and ran on the coaster from 2000-2006...

Wow, 6 years after the accident, and the park still has at least 9 cars from those trains...3 of the 12 seem to be "missing" though...is the park using them for parts or something? If so, for what- none of the other wooden coasters currently in the park use Premier Trains, only PTCs, and even Son of Beast was using Gerstlauer trains at the end of its life, not the Premier trains...are the wheels/lapbars/etc etc. useable on Beast & Racer? Is there a secret plan to install the old SOB trains on Vortex or something? :wacko:

Just something I found weird...alas, there are many weird things you can find with google maps...

EDIT: Well fudge, the coordinates I linked to didn't take you to where the old SOB trains are...ok, well, go to SOB on Google Maps. Find the "Rose Bowl", or the huge first helix. At the bottom, there is a road that goes down. Follow it until it splits, and take the road that looks like dirt instead of pavement. The SOB "looping" trains are in the big pile of junk on this "road". Hope this helps.

Im trying to follow.. are you talkig about the Graveyard where the Old Tram cars sit?

ps. Everyone talking about spotting Patrick, Spongebob is on the other side of those piles.. ;)

Guest TombraiderTy

Heres a screen cap... Also a couple question marks.. Lil help please.. [image]

I believe what you marked as the Nickelodeon Central sign is actually the sign from Plankton's Plunge. The Nickelodeon Central sign is actually closer to Son of Beast, near the old trams.