music from the Ed Alonzo show

fan of beast

I don't know why the Barbara Streisand song is as funny as it is to me, but it is. Suddenly, I regret never having seen the Ed Alonzo show this summer...

EDIT: Turns out you can make your own version of Barbara Streisand. Click. (I'm going to ignore the fact that they spell it "Barbra"... It's the darnest thing.)

EDIT again: Turns out it actually is spelled Barbra. MOVING ON.

• Like 3

I don't know why the Barbara Streisand song is as funny as it is to me, but it is. Suddenly, I regret never having seen the Ed Alonzo show this summer...

EDIT: Turns out you can make your own version of Barbara Streisand. Click. (I'm going to ignore the fact that they spell it "Barbra"... It's the darnest thing.)

EDIT again: Turns out it actually is spelled Barbra. MOVING ON.

This summer, my wife, sister in law, and nephew saw the Alonzo show. It was most def worth it. I hope he comes back next year. I also hope KI gets more of these shows. I love the fun for the family atmosphere.

• Like 2

Don did say today on Fox19 that Ed would be back next year.

Great. Hopefully it's a completely different routine than this year's show. Not that I have anything against this year's version, but it's a Bad Ideaâ„¢ to show the same magic trick to the same person more than once. I know that when I watched the show for the second time, I figured out how some of the tricks were done.