what do I need to do or take with me?...

lance99

Question,

I know I have asked this numerous times before and also I will try to call the park tomorrow before I go, but, I have my renewal paperwork and 2011 season pass number (also a gold pass) already ready to go to the park tomorrow. How will my going to the park tomorrow work if I do not have my actual pass and can I if I pay the 15 dollars get my pass renewed for 2013?. And also if I pay the added 15 dollars does the pay as you go (the 13.33 payment plan) stay in effect?.

Most of us would give advice based on our own experiences, but I doubt anyone else has lost their 2011/2012 pass and then renewed a pass that we no longer physically possess.

This really is an ask guest services or the season pass processing people when you go to the park question.

• Like 2

Guest Services will be able to admit you. There is no $15 fee required to gain admission on a "forgotten" pass. This fee only applies if you elect to replace your "lost" pass.

Guest Services should open when ERT begins at 10:00am. If you get there early, look for the group of KIC'ers - see the closing day meet-up thread.

• Like 1

Just go direct to the Guest Services lobby inside the front gate Lance. Bring all your paperwork and Diane or one of the other supervisors can assist you. When you call the park, you get the call center and as a former call center worker there, they will answer your question as general as they know and end of transferring you to GS anyway. So bypass them and go direct to Guest Services inside the main gate. Also, the payment plan is only on the web site. Get it taken care of before the end of day Sunday.