Final Visit October 27th 2012 - I Spy Idiots

CoasterOhio

Welcome to my final trip report for the 2012 season. I have no where to begin, because the day was pretty normal. We got there around 2:30PM to meet up with a friend. We were going to meet up with him at Delirium but we went on to Diamondback.

Just to start It broke down while we were waiting, Something happened because the chain wasn't on, and people were on the catwalks talking to the people waiting on the breakrun.

(Taken from my Mom's Iphone around 3:00PM)

548902_10152226888385195_1286018789_n.jpg

We went on The Beast, then my mom headed home while I stayed with our friends at the park. We did Vortex, then Firehawk, Monster, Racers, We did Wolf-Pack, CorkStalkers, and Club Blood for the haunts. 10X better then last time. I went.

After all of that, we got a few things from the store. And went to The Beast. Now this is where the title "I spy Idiots" Come in. This will probably be the topic of Discussion on this topic.

We got into The Beast line 2 minutes before the park closed the ride gates to get in. While in that line I met two ACE Members. How did I know they were ACE members? They hade ACE jackets on. If you are those ACE members, You know EXACTLY what is coming up.

We were the second to last train, we were behind the ACE members too on the train. The ACE members were behind the Idiots that I will be talking about. So we got cleared, took off. me and my friends were planning for the camera but we didn't decide to do it anyways.

So lets talk about these people that I know you are DYING to know why I keep calling them idiots. As you always hear "Remain SEATED through out the entire ride. Keep hands and feet inside the car at all times." Yea well these guys broke the seated rule MAJORLY. and were also risking their life all of us on the train.

Everyone noticed them standing when we were going into the second turn of the ride going into that roofed section of track. I kept track of them during the entire ride. Of course I was going to tell security. They were doing something they are not suppose to do.

Now best part. When we go into the final part of The Beast, the helix? They would of most likely been killed being struck by the top of the helix. Luckly they ducked, but still. They endangered them selves and others of the ride. Plus most likely shut it down. We got into the station. And sadly I hesitated to call the security while we were sitting at the station still, getting ready to get out. So by the time I tell security the guys were getting out of there quickly. They knew.

They got away from security. I then ended up finding out that they were standing during the DROP TOO. In their picture they are standing.

So yea. I REALLY wanted to find them or try to get more security to find them. They broke a rule, I don't want that happening. Especially since it endangered their lives, and most likely could have endangered others too.

And if they were killed, there would have been an investigation, a black mark on the park, more regulation and more restraints added to the ride. I imagine that they simply braced their legs and rose up out of their seat s much as possible.

Thanks for trying to report them. I'm hoping the photo kiosk reported them, as they have proof.

Don't they have cameras along the roe circuit?

I'm gold you got a lot in that day, gold you had fun, otherwise.