Bavarian Beetle

drewbari

Does any one know what happened to Bavarian Beetle after PKI removed it. Some one told me that it ended back at Coney Island as Pepsi Python. I belived that, but now i'm not sure any more. Then some one told me it went to Stricker's Grove as Kiddie Coaster, then some one said it looks like Serpent at LeSourdsville Lake . Then I was just looking around on RCDB, and I found this roller Coaster called Zyklon, that is at Fun Spot it looks just like Bavarian Beetle . Bavarian Beetle could be any of these RC's, some one out there has to Know what happened to Bavarian Beetle.

Correct. The Pepsi Python is not the Bavarian Beetle from KI. It was manuactured as Sobrider said, by Preston. It was manufactured in 1996 for an amusement pier in New Jersey. The ride was then moved to Coney in 1999 where it continues to operate.

Barvarain beetle is a production coaster called a galaxy made by a firm called SDC. There are many galaxy's out there. BB went into the trash heap though. Pepsi python isnt an exact copy its made by preston.

I am not saying your worng or any thing, but How do you know it got trashed?