Phantom Theater at Haunt 2012?

jbt

Like ahank said, they were over by the old Tomb Raider: The Ride photo booth. It's between Diamondback's first drop and the train station. If you saw them, it probably wasn't apparent, as they wrapped them in white cloth to make them look like new figures waiting to be placed in the wax museum.

Like ahank said, they were over by the old Tomb Raider: The Ride photo booth. It's between Diamondback's first drop and the train station. If you saw them, it probably wasn't apparent, as they wrapped them in white cloth to make them look like new figures waiting to be placed in the wax museum.

That display actually saddened me seeing them under those sheets.

• Like 3

That display actually saddened me seeing them under those sheets.

At least they were warm. ;)

• Like 1

I'd rather see them inside the Crypt building actually set up and working. For good!

Well, that would be alot of money. I like the idea of Phantom Theater returning to our park, but its just too much money, reno+redo of the characters+set up= Too much money.

Guest Department47

I can't vouch for this year, but there's also been prop(s) from Phantom Theater featured in Cut-Throat Cove and Tombstone Terror-tory during past seasons.

I'd rather see them inside the Crypt building actually set up and working. For good!

That would be so cool, but I think the building is going to have the same fate as Wolf Pack.

Well, that would be alot of money. I like the idea of Phantom Theater returning to our park, but its just too much money, reno+redo of the characters+set up= Too much money.

They have most of the props still on site, I would guess, if people are seeing them at Haunt, so it probably wouldn't be too costly.

I would love to have PT back, but I'm not sure if it would work in the Crypt building. Just wouldn't be the same. Maestro wouldn't be able to sit high up and watch us as we enter into his long closed theater.

]They have most of the props still on site, I would guess, if people are seeing them at Haunt, so it probably wouldn't be too costly.

I would love to have PT back, but I'm not sure if it would work in the Crypt building. Just wouldn't be the same. Maestro wouldn't be able to sit high up and watch us as we enter into his long closed theater.

Phantom Theater couldn't be brought back to its fullest extent because most of the characters were thrown away after years of deterioration (literally melting); only a handful were kept.

And even the handful kept aren't in great condition. They deteriorate year after year in harsh weather, never receiving maintenance. They weren't built to last a lifetime, and the park is just speeding up their impending death.

Weren't they already dead to begin with? ;)

• Like 2