Space Left from Son of Beast

Sno

This is a picture showing the space leftover from Son of Beast. The Park owns more space than just the space marked in blue but i dont have it marked just yet and will post pictures soon but based on the picture shown what are your thoughts that could be put in there? Another Hypercoaster? Giga? Could there be more than just 1 One ride in the area?

SOB.png

My appologies, is there a way to delete this thread?

Only the mods can delete the thread, but no worries, your still learning! Welcome to KIC! Hope you enjoy the site!

Ya I wasnt aware of the other post but my question more or less in this post is, is there enough space here for 1 big coaster or 2 Firehawk sized coasters. I would love to see a coaster at Kings Island blow Diamondback out of the water so the park has one giant coaster attraction and a bunch of other coasters to compliment it as well and that is what the park is doing with Diamondback currently but i still see room for further need of expansion in the park.

Hello and welcome to KIC, I am TheBEASTunchained and in the mind of myself and many others, I am considered a BEAST enthusiast. If you have any questions regarding The Beast or his son, feel free to inbox me :)

woah! what about beastie!?!? can you forget about that one?

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to KIC, I am TheBEASTunchained and in the mind of myself and many others, I am considered a BEAST enthusiast. If you have any questions regarding The Beast or his son, feel free to inbox me :)

woah! what about beastie!?!? can you forget about that one?

Oh yeah, I did almost forget the oldest of The Beast's, Didn't I.....

beastielogo.jpgPKI%20Easter%20046.jpg

• Like 7

I wonder how far you could take the Topper Track technology...

We'll, topper track technology has advanced quite a bit in the past few years.... I mean, Just think about The NEW Texas Giant compared to Outlaw Run and Iron Rattler......

628x471.jpg

Iron Rattler 2013, 1 barrel roll, 171 ft., 70 mph

5027d0c1605a9.preview-620.jpg

Outlaw Run 2013, 162 ft. drop, 68 mph, Double Barrel Roll