what do you think will be leaving haunt next year? what do you think will replace it?

kicsehlhorst

So if Hollywood makes a movie about people in morph suits then Mysteria is automatically related to Halloween?

You are missing the point. The point of the haunts is to scare people. To you Mysteria might not be scary, but to a nine year old working his or her way up to the scariest haunt it is a good starting point.

• Like 5

Oh my God. Stop it. All of you. You are bickering over minute matters that don't even matter.

Spiders? They are animals, not even haunted. But scary. Show me a spider and I'll run away faster than hell.

Spandex? Well....that really depends on the person wearing the spandex if it's scary or not ;) BAM.

I change my mind. Spandex can be scary. If it's a Slenderman costume. :)

a few details i wish/could see for Halloween Haunt 2013 could be 1.Massacre Manor gets minor improvements such as new decors, new characters(about five new) and maybe different lighting/music. 2. Urgent Scare earns its outdoors part and gains about 15 new characters. 3. Slaughterhouse gets rid of the car scene/gets new characters, and they also get rid of the air puff part. 4. Mysteria gets about 5-7 new characters but nothing too scary. So similar to the past few years. 5. Cornstalkers earns about 7-9 more characters. 6. Holiday Horror gets expanded and earns about 11-16 more characters, and gets a little more scarier. 7. Carnevil gets a few new characters but that's it. 8. New fear zone in Rivertown. Other details: Club blood leaves and gets replaced by no vacancy, madame fatale's cavern of terror remains the same, wolf pack remains the same, cut throat cove's final year, tomb stone terror tory remains the same, that's about it.

a few details i wish/could see for Halloween Haunt 2013 could be [...] 2. Urgent Scare earns its outdoors part and gains about 15 new characters.

There's an interesting thought. Originally, I read that and thought, "There's nowhere for an outdoor part to exist." Then it hit me: what's keeping them from dividing the path in half from the old admission stand location to the current queue entrance? The length of that entrance path would be fairly close to the 2008-2010 entrance path, and it's got most of the same elements as before: the shedded area (which could regain the hanging tarps in a much more claustrophobic manner) and the outdoor "field" areas (which would gain the litter from years prior.) The exit path could regain its props, too, including the smashed cars, etc. from the old Worksite.