Election Day 2012

jcgoble3

The Vortex campaign has accused Diamondback of "eating Rivertown," and using it's vaunted splashdown for political expedience. His closest ally, Senator Shake Rattle 'n Roll, was too busy raising three issues at a time, only to spin them and bring them back down to earth, which helps the Steels somewhat, but leaves the Woods seeking support from other areas of the park.

• Like 4

Hello im Flight of Fear running in the Launched Party! I choose BLSC as my V.P just 3 months ago! Im currently caimpainging in the Action Zone area. An area hard hit by corruption and the resignation of Son of Beast. I promise i will lower taxes and bring parties together! Im also working with Senator White Water Canyon and Congresswoman Congo Falls to help. White water canyon is investigating reports of Diamondbacks Tax fraud! Congo Falls is investigating Drop Towers Steriod abuse. We must not elect these people. Me and BLSC will work together and lower taxes on Kings Island and stop being dependant on Cedar Point! Im Flight of Fear and I approve This Message!

• Like 5

I'm swinging towards the Suspended party. They've had a rough history, but I feel they're a third party that will lift us up longer than they'll let us down. They won't fatigue us by bending the words of the other parties like back in the 80's, and I think Flight Deck has got a chance to crack through the opponents' leads by just a hairline.

The Arrow's pointing to the Suspended party, folks. They won't leave your feet dangling!

Plus, I heard the Wood party's got a candidate with an illegitimate child whose poor reputation they're trying desperately to hide from the public eye. What's up with that, anyway?

• Like 8

Bah! The Crypt! How many promises did I believe from him, only to find that he'll let just anyone change his position on the topics. He used to believe in rapid climate change, then he pretended it never happened at all. I hear he's taken to scaring children these days and letting his acquaintance in Virginia take control of all the song and dance and flashy lights. I can't trust someone that unreliable.

• Like 3

Bah! The Crypt! How many promises did I believe from him, only to find that he'll let just anyone change his position on the topics. He used to believe in rapid climate change, then he pretended it never happened at all. I hear he's taken to scaring children these days and letting his acquaintance in Virginia take control of all the song and dance and flashy lights. I can't trust someone that unreliable.

I thought The Crypt was assassinated?

• Like 1