How Many Visits Did You Make to Kings Island in 2012?

BoddaH1994

Just one. My all-time record? Two in one year, which was in 2010 (May '10 and October Haunt '10, I also went to Holiday World for the first time that year, also in May).

I don't get to visit Kings Island much, but that makes it all the more special when I can. I hoping for a Cedar Point trip in 2013, however...which, if that park is anywhere near where it's cracked up to be, would make me very happy. ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the bump

from my signiture

2012 Park visits

KI: 16 visits has been taken Hours in the park:95 hours

Rides Ive been on Red Racer:13 (7 racing 2 non racing) Beast:13(1 night ride) Flight Deck:23 Adventure Express: 26 BLSC:8 Firehawk:12 Congo Falls:7 Blue Racer:6 Vortex:14 Diamondback:30 Flight of Fear:1 Invertigo:5 Delirium:14

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Only once last year (which was to buy a '13 pass). Saved my money in order to go to Holiday World for Holiwood Nights.

So, that puts:

Kings Island: 1

Holiday World: 1

Stricker's: 1 (Was suppose to go a second time with my sister, brother in law, and nephew, but it rained that day. Very disappointing.)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

According to the Fun Perks site I was there 6 times, so I guess that would put me at 7 if my first visit wasn't counted. My biggest regret was missing out on Haunt. With the way my summer is shaping up, even though I have a pass, I'll be lucky if I'm able to make it out there 6 times this season, but hopefully one of my visits will be in October.

• Like 1

Okay, so KI was open from 4/28/2012 to 10/28/2012, correct?

KI was open for business for approximately 27 weeks and one day. 27 x 7 = 189 + 1 = 190/10 = 19 visits to KI.

Does that sound about right? :D

Thank you. That does sound about right, Even if the open park days were sketchy.

• Like 2

^ It's not open 7 days per week for the entire season.

Yeah I know. I didn't have last year's schedule to count the exact number of days they were open last year, so I just used the regular seven days of the week.

Okay, so KI was open from 4/28/2012 to 10/28/2012, correct?

KI was open for business for approximately 27 weeks and one day. 27 x 7 = 189 + 1 = 190/10 = 19 visits to KI.

Does that sound about right? :D

Thank you. That does sound about right, Even if the open park days were sketchy.

I know they weren't open for all of those days, but they were open on weekends or for a full week for that period of time last year.

• 2 weeks later...