Dinosaurs Alive updated in 2013?

bengalsguy23

I love goetta! That would be a great addition, especially since there's a strong connection with Cincinnati.

Terp is driving me crazy with his wording- "Plane' and 'carry on' and his posting in the Stuntcar thread that's been dead since 2005. My mind is racing with the guessing.

I'm just wondering if Terp is just stoking the offseason embers or actually means something by this.

No offense to you, Interpreter, but I am hopelessly lost in your clues. It is, however, making me think big for Kings Island 2013.

• Like 1

I'm hoping to see a themed restaurant in the near future. Like rain forest cafe except Dino themed, highly unlikely though..

Highly unlikely but not impossible.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really want some more information on this.

(on the Dinosaurs Alive expansion)

New scene for DA in 2013

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=522399961116988&set=o.155893938367&type=3&theater

The link is bad or the content has been removed.

I love goetta! That would be a great addition, especially since there's a strong connection with Cincinnati.

Terp is driving me crazy with his wording- "Plane' and 'carry on' and his posting in the Stuntcar thread that's been dead since 2005. My mind is racing with the guessing.

I'm just wondering if Terp is just stoking the offseason embers or actually means something by this.

No offense to you, Interpreter, but I am hopelessly lost in your clues. It is, however, making me think big for Kings Island 2013.

Thinking big for Kings Island in 2013? How about 2014?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like the dino attractions are a big thing everywhere now and everyone is trying to compete for that audience. Im from central ohio and I know COSI has done a dinosaur exhibit shortly after Cedar Fair came out with Dinosaurs Alive, and this year The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is actually creating a animatronic dinosaur boat ride,

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2013/02/14/dinos-at-zoo.html

Im pretty sure KI's Dinosaurs Alive is already the biggest of any Cedar Fair park so a large expansion like the one depicted just seems unnecesary.

I'm hoping to see a themed restaurant in the near future. Like rain forest cafe except Dino themed, highly unlikely though..

They had one of these in Downtown Disney. It's called T-Rex Cafe. It's kind of like a Rainforest Cafe except with Dinosaurs. The family and I ate there when we vacationed at Disney back in 2011 and it was a really neat experience. Maybe KI should put one of these near Dinosaurs Alive, or maybe a scaled down version. It was quite a big place!

• Like 3