Dinosaurs Alive updated in 2013?

bengalsguy23

You could even have the ride provide an extra "ghost passenger" like the Haunted Mansion does. It would be a dinosaur - all the different types of dinos, all looking happy that you're there to see them.

Hummmm......with my luck, I'd probably get Kinzelsauras in my car.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm hoping to see a themed restaurant in the near future. Like rain forest cafe except Dino themed, highly unlikely though..

Highly unlikely but not impossible.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really want some more information on this.

(on the Dinosaurs Alive expansion)

I'm hoping to see a themed restaurant in the near future. Like rain forest cafe except Dino themed, highly unlikely though..

Highly unlikely but not impossible.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really want some more information on this.

(on the Dinosaurs Alive expansion)

New scene for DA in 2013

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=522399961116988&set=o.155893938367&type=3&theater

It also appears that there will be changes to octoberfest

If that is so, may we have a new coaster for Oktoberfest than Action Zone? Once again, from 0-SOB in 73 posts or more

Actually, your post had nothing to do with SOB, not really sure where you got that from.

If that is so, may we have a new coaster for Oktoberfest than Action Zone? Once again, from 0-SOB in 73 posts or more
Nobody cares about your 0-Sob in ___ seconds or more joke. It was cute the first time, but when you use it a lot, there comes a time where it needs to go.

Kinda like Boomerang Bay.

• Like 7

^ I appreciate you trying to help and I understand how it is difficult to believe what I said given my credibility on this site. There is no source or link available for what I said my statements were made purely on my knowledge.

In regards to me being new:

despite my low post count iv'e actually been reading this sight since 2007. :)

Actually, your post had nothing to do with SOB, not really sure where you got that from.

The past location of the SOB ride, also TheCrypt, it has been a long time since I used that joke, so please keep calm and carry on.

I love goetta! That would be a great addition, especially since there's a strong connection with Cincinnati.

Terp is driving me crazy with his wording- "Plane' and 'carry on' and his posting in the Stuntcar thread that's been dead since 2005. My mind is racing with the guessing.