The end of Snapping?

Dane

i have not heard this... and i sure hope that it is just another nasty rumor! i like to think i'm pretty good with the flyers, and snapping really adds to the experience! i would hate to not be able to snap anymore! :(

I have never heard of any accidents where cables have snapped on rides like the flyers, however i can see wehre the danger is, and how extensive damage could occur to the cables so i could see this happening. It has never seemd to be a problem before... i guess we'll just have to wait till 04 to find out! i'm sure they would have a big sign warning us.... :cowboy:

This rumor comes up every year, and every year it is not true. The reason why the park will still let guests snap the flyers is because they were designed that way. No damage is done when a guest snaps one of the flyers. The rule that does not allow guests to snap flyers goes on in other parks because they have flyers that are not designed to have the cables snap like PKI's. Of coarse, the park could implement a ban on snapping flyers and be pricks, but they are not like that. So ultimately, this rumor has no truth to it.