FearFest/Shows

Bobbee

Hello everyone I was just reading through some people's posts and I came across a few that "Tunedinisthebest" or whatever wrote, she seemed to be obsessed with all the shows and stuff so it just made me wonder if any of the shows will still be going on during FearFest (shows like Tuned in or star search live. the ones that tunedinisthebest talked about) I saw tuned in a few days ago and it actuly wasent That bad, so I was just wondering what would go on during FearFest.

thank you!

Why do I get the feeling that you're TunedInIsTheBest?

Well for one thing, I saw it's posts and it made me actuly think about the shows/entertainment stuff......and so I watched some shows when I was there and I like them now...don't alot of people? I'm just wondering something...can't I have the right to ask a question?

most of us HATE the shows. TunedInIsTheBest was banned casuse she made the prefromer unconfortable.

yup I know, and It's not my fault that I like the shows (well actuly it is) but it is Not my fault anyways that she is stalking the poor guy haha I meen MOST of you guys hate the shows but not ALL of you...Because a whole lot of people watch the shows so maybe everyone exept me and that weird person hate the shows but not everyone who goes to PKI

P.S. so you know the performer? or how do you know he was uncomferitable? good thing tunedinisthebest dosn't know...she would stalk you too maybe...

I'm sure I would like the shows also, just that I don't take the time to watch them; except I did watch the Karaoke because I like laughing. I always loved watching the little girls get up there and try their best, everyone would give a standing ovation after it. That was awesome.

well a mis spelled word...I'm sort of ofendid that everyone would acuse me of being someone I'm not...but oh well and this topic is getting old.....all I wanted to know was if anyone knew if any of the shows would go on during FearFest?