Under rated ride at Kings Island

Dalefan

Am I the only one that like Delirium, Drop Tower, and thunder alley.

Gosh

A fan taking to far.

What?

...also this about underrate rides, I doubt Delirium and Drop Tower are underrated...

Jdawg1998 I am disappointed in you, I made it as obvious as I could, and I think everybody else got it so why don't you consider retracing my posts on this tread.

I would have to say "Shake, Rattle & Roll." Countless times have I heard young guests, looking on the ride for what seems to be their first time ever, prematurely criticizing its appearance as potentially inane, or even milquetoast (in the anthropomorphic sense); only to actually ride it and discover they've been missing a diamond in the rough (so to speak). It's as fun as a Russian folk dance, and as lively as a Big Joe Turner/Bill Haley tune.

• Like 7

I swear, every time I get on WWC, I NEVER get soaked. I get a few drops of water... Dissapointing after a long line for Diamondback

Agreed. They need to upgrade to "Popeye and Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges®". I tell you what you will have a hard time finding a dry spot on you after you are done riding it.

For anyone wondering the theme park it is from, it is from Uinversal Studio's, IOA. It is not a high tech ride really either but you will feel like you just got done swimming!

I felt like Congo Fall's is under rated.

• Like 2