Under rated ride at Kings Island

Dalefan

I swear, every time I get on WWC, I NEVER get soaked. I get a few drops of water... Dissapointing after a long line for Diamondback

If you want to get soaked, try yelling at the tower. I'm sure the operator would be more than happy to oblige, but you'll certainly draw ire of anyone in your boat hoping to remain dry.

I recall getting an extremely thorough drenching from one of the towers (back when there were two), after yelling up asking to not get wet.

Invertigo seems to have a lengthy wait due too 1 train. It goes from 10 mins to 2 hours. Ive waited both.

A very under rated ride I feel is Runawar Reptar ( I forget the new name) . It might be on the Kid side but it seems to always get my stomach. Something Diamondback can't do (Except Front Seat

The word you were looking for was "Flying Ace Ariel Chase" .That puts you at the bottom of the board but lets see if you can make it up in double Jeopardy.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Zephyr is and always will be one of my favorite rides in the park.

My second choice is Boo Blaster, so many people either love it or totally hate it. I take that ride as a challenge, that might be why I like it so much.

• Like 3

I love me some Shake Rattle and Roll. Although it makes me feel like a little kid every time I get on. lol. Worth it.

If we're allowed to make past votes, my vote is undoubtedly on Tomb Raider: The Ride. The theming and the ride itself were both breathtaking in its own categories. It was something along the likes that the island will probably never see again unfortunately.

• Like 5

It's my opinion that The Phantom Theater was an under rated ride, at least it was by the park. That's why they tore it out instead of refurbishing it. I know it's kind of a tradition to revamp that building every so many years, but common, if you discover something unique just leave it alone. :D