Skype....do you share or not? (Cam on k)

That happen on AOL in the early 90's. AOL was very liberal with users sending adult's sharing adult files back and forth. I did not get involved in it but did not stop people from sending me those obscene files. I got fed up with it and told AOL I was quitting but they kept on giving me access without paying. I just stopped logging on any more.

If any body sends you a PM or an email suggesting anything sexual and want to meet or video chat or anything weird like that, expect them to be a male or they are a minor female. You do not accept any phone calls from any person that you do not know who requests anything other than a legit, business reason, hang up. Do not accept any PM from people you do not know and refuse any email with a file attachment. Watch out back from anybody on FB or any other social web sites that act in unacceptable manner. There are way to many crazy people out there that are up to no good.

I was sent one as well, but to those who went on Skype with him/her...

...why would you do that? This person has no posts, has one weird username, no picture, no information, etc. This is the kind of user you want to stay away from. Didn't you learn about internet safety?

• Like 9

This person has no posts, has one weird username...

I just searched on Google for J8257618 and noticed somebody had used that same string on a Carowinds forum before. They posted there, but it seems they were kicked out for being bad or something like that. I don't know if there is a connection.

If any body sends you a PM or an email suggesting anything sexual and want to meet or video chat or anything weird like that, expect them to be a male or they are a minor female. You do not accept any phone calls from any person that you do not know who requests anything other than a legit, business reason, hang up. Do not accept any PM from people you do not know and refuse any email with a file attachment. Watch out back from anybody on FB or any other social web sites that act in unacceptable manner. There are way to many crazy people out there that are up to no good.

Thanks for the heads up, pal.