Site Update

whats up with the new signiture rules i can barley right my signiture anymore

I'm sorry, not trying to be mean, but I just have to correct your spelling errors. Once again please don't take it the wrong way. :mellow:

*What's *signature *? *I *barely *write *signature *.

• Like 2

Maybe it is a browser setting, but in Chrome only, when I open s thread it seems to jump to the bottom of the page after about 10 to 15 seconds, sometimes quicker on a smaller page with less posts. I have cleared my temp files in chrome with no luck. Anyone else seen this, and does anyone have a fix?

Maybe it is a browser setting, but in Chrome only, when I open s thread it seems to jump to the bottom of the page after about 10 to 15 seconds, sometimes quicker on a smaller page with less posts. I have cleared my temp files in chrome with no luck. Anyone else seen this, and does anyone have a fix?

Its supposed to direct you to the last post you have viewed. It is possible that chrome is loading the page to the point so you can see it and scroll through it. Lags, than executes the code to scroll to the last viewed post.

^ Are you clicking a link that's supposed to direct you to the most recent post or the first unread post, or does this happen with all links?

Does it happen with http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/21765-random-photo-of-the-day ?

yes it does,in IE no.

Its supposed to direct you to the last post you have viewed. It is possible that chrome is loading the page to the point so you can see it and scroll through it. Lags, than executes the code to scroll to the last viewed post.

Agree with that statement, and that works great in IE and on mobile. In chrome it takes you to the last post, and then drops to the bottom on the page a few seconds later. I feel it is more of a browser issue not a KICenteal forum issue. I just hoped someone else had seen this and had a fix.