Rude KI employees

SonofBaconator

One day I was walking by outer hank's on my way to Invertigo and I heard game worker call me out on his loud speaker. I was wearing my Colerain Cardinal shirt and this guy started to shout football insults like "Cardinals are "$h*t" and many other insulting things about how St.X was better. I don't really care that St.X beat us twice in the 2011 season but it was pretty embarassing considering that I was about 30ft away from him. Many people from Coney Mall heard this and it was really annoying and rude. That's just me personal experience but have you ever had situations like this with employees at Kings Island?

Guest rcfreak339

I highly doubt the employee cursed at you. If he did someone else would have heard him and surly complained. Sure, he might have made fun of your shirt, but it's all in good fun. Lighten up.

But, if he did curse at you, why did you not tell anyone? That solves absolutely nothing.

• Like 6

But, if he did curse at you, why did you not tell anyone? That solves absolutely nothing.

And boom goes the dynamite. I guess this goes for any life problem... If you ever have a problem, solve it. Don't go on the internet and complain to random people that don't care.

• Like 8

Im lucky i havent been cursed at for me wearing LaSalle shirts. BTW i dont like St. X either :) .

Back on topic ive seen lazy employees at Firehawk who get annoying when even the trains on the lift the dont send people in.

Some where a tiny bit rude when we got stuck on the blue racer. But otherwise Ki employees have been good to me.

• Like 1

My tale takes place in a glorious time of BB1's history, the Boomerang Bay era. It was a warm July day in 2011, after having a great day at the Bay we went to the Thrill Seekers for some fudge, we were going to sample a flavor, hearing great things about it, but something went wrong. Now the manager (from what it seemed) was on the phone, and a teen was at the fudge stand, which I came up and asked for a sample. He replied "no", which I thought and knew at the time you were allowed a free sample of a fudge. So we went to the front desk, told them of our issues and said it was wrong of the employee, then we were told to go to the Fudge Shop, which we got fudge. I know this Son, while there is jerks at the Island, there are some nice lifeguards at the "waterpark that shall not be named" (tis a pun) which know me somewhat :ph34r: , and at the Island as well.

BB1, who gets around.

I highly doubt the employee cursed at you. If he did someone else would have heard him and surly complained. Sure, he might have made fun of your shirt, but it's all in good fun. Lighten up.

Oh he cursed me alright, it was on his microphone so basically everyone heard it. I just went on my merrily way because it didn't effect me emotionally and also my 11 year old cousin was with me so I didn't want to cause a scene. Also, I wanted to enjoy my day and not have to worry about some idiot who doesn't know how to behave when he's working. If I would have went to someone and complained, it would take forever to explain what happened: have the game booth guy come, him denying everything and all that other pointless drama. Like I said, I wasn't upset about it but I did think that it was rude

• Like 2

Oh he cursed me alright, it was on his microphone so basically everyone heard it. I just went on my merrily way because it didn't effect me emotionally and also my 11 year old cousin was with me so I didn't want to cause a scene. Also, I wanted to enjoy my day and not have to worry about some idiot who doesn't know how to behave when he's working. If I would have went to someone and complained, it would take forever to explain what happened: have the game booth guy come, him denying everything and all that other pointless drama. Like I said, I wasn't upset about it but I did think that it was rude

Then that is an employee that needs a termination. The park will only get better with communication between the guests and the management team.