KI Seeks Applications For Seasonal Jobs

The Interpreter

I have had experience in that area - although it was more behind the scenes having worked in the food/beverage warehouse during my college days. KI places you where they need employees, which is why they give you the three options of desirability on the application. If you are set on working in rides, go ahead and call HR and have them contact the rides department about your desires. However, by going this route you will likely have to wait for an opening. And at this point, you would have to wait until the season starts before a spot opens up.

My sister worked in food for several years, though I believe it was all under Paramount. It's really not much different than rides in general - you'll be on your feet all day, things can get hectic at times, you may be stuck out in the heat for a few hours (if you're placed on carts), etc. From what I understand though it's a lot of fun as well, and if you're at a stand you'll have the advantage of not having to close due to weather.

You'll also be responsible for helping to clean tables and areas around your stand, and cleaning the stand at the end of the night (if you get put on the evening shift), which means you could be there fairly late, especially if you're on I-Street as those stands are some of the last to close.

You'll also be responsible for helping to clean tables and areas around your stand, and cleaning the stand at the end of the night (if you get put on the evening shift), which means you could be there fairly late, especially if you're on I-Street as those stands are some of the last to close.

This is very true and this is one of the reasons I was fortunate to have worked in games. Unless I was working a competition game where we had to wait for a manager to count you down, all you had to do was return your change apron to the bank employee that night. Clock out and go home...or hang out with friends ;) Don't get me wrong, there were nights that kept me in the park nearing 1 to 2 am on really busy nights, but those were rare occurrances.

• Like 1

My sister got stuck cleaning at the funnel cake stand on I-Street one night and I got stuck waiting on her. Imagine sitting around bored out of your mind for three hours when you're already exhausted from your own shift at the park. That was not a fun time for either of us.

• Like 2