Kings Islands wasted land

savesonofbeastfb

To answer your question for myself, the entire design of the water park,way to much walking involved.Poorly designed from the start. I like water parks that use the lazy river to deliver you to different slides and such.I find myself sitting at the new wavepool wanting to go ride some slides but really dont wanna walk a mile to do so.

• Like 1

To answer your question for myself, the entire design of the water park,way to much walking involved.Poorly designed from the start. I like water parks that use the lazy river to deliver you to different slides and such.I find myself sitting at the new wavepool wanting to go ride some slides but really dont wanna walk a mile to do so.

I'd rather have a bad layout then no layout.

• Like 2

Bumping...

No offense to the KI & MV Railroad, it's cool, but not really what it could be. It's not technically wasted land, but there's a good number of people who only use the train to get to Soak City.

I believe if that if the Old Western theming was spruced up a little bit, the whole experience could be so much better.

• Like 4

Bumping...

No offense to the KI & MV Railroad, it's cool, but not really what it could be. It's not technically wasted land, but there's a good number of people who only use the train to get to Soak City.

I believe if that if the Old Western theming was spruced up a little bit, the whole experience could be so much better.

I hate how they always leave the gate open too! My 4 year old was confused calling the town fake the first time she rode.Little things like that bother me,keep the dang gate closed! :D

If I had the power to make it happen, I'd somehow make the train ride a competition between landscaping companies to make the most awesome displays along the track. Imagine huge areas of unique, lush floral arrangements, plants and trees, waterfalls, etc.... like an arboritum. They can then advertise as being "part of that world-famous Kings Island Miami Valley Railroad." The guests would only see it as marvelous scenery, and be soothed by the experience. Throw in a few durable, detailed old-country facades, and an all-weather animatronic or two and voila! A happy KIMVRR 2.0.

• Like 7

Bumping...

^^^^ True Dat, could not agree more. The train was fun to ride when there was *action*... the guns, the beavers and the trees, before the PC police rained down. I love the machinery of the trains, but the ride is boring.

I think Dinosaurs takes up the most useful real estate lately though. Impressive to see how big they really were, but only once.

Well, you cant find a lazy river at Soak City, but you could of found one in Boomerang Bay. The new wavepool was not thought of in the original design of the Waterpark being a issue with the wavepool walking distance, see Water Works, and the latter Boomerang Bay for more information.

BB1 the waterpark enthusiast

I couldnt agree more about the Tower Gardens Wasted space.. IMO, Move Delerium to the tower gardens area and use the area where Delerium is now for further expansion into the area where SOB stood...

I actually think that is a great idea!! but that would depend on if KI needs Deliriums space for further expansion.....