If you could ask Don one question.

Sonofbeast2.0

Can I buy some Boomerang Bay items off you? (You know I would, BB1 who is a creature of habit)

Now a question, is there an foreseeable future to which we may gain a new wooden coaster or a inverted coaster?

When is Kings Island going to grow in land size? I know they add new stuff and get rid of old or problematic stuff, but at which point will the park grow, North, East, and South, to expand its land area and increase coverage and capacity? I like it when Rivertown was off in its own little corner, and Action Zone was an actual area, not a bunch of interconnected paths. When do we see a new area at KI?

- are there any plans to rejuvenate some of the theming of the park that went neutral in the Paramount Days and continues on in the Cedar Fair ownership?

(i know, i know it said one... i have three)

- is there any hope of the player organ being fixed on the carousel?

- any chance Cedar Fair would do a feasibility study to look at bringing back Winterfest?

• Like 3

Can we get some family dark rides? A phantom theatre, style and a nice long boat ride .

With animatronic characters:

This is my question too. Can we get another "Quality" dark ride? I agree, something like Phantom Theater or even the classic Smurf ride with the boats would be nice. It doesn't have to be a remake of Phantom (although that would be nice) or Smurfs, it could have it's own theme, but some type of family oriented dark ride that's either ride through or float through. That would totally make my day!

• Like 1

Can we get some family dark rides? A phantom theatre, style and a nice long boat ride .

With animatronic characters:

Can you imagine if they had DA in a building with a flume or boat style ride. Would have kept the dinos in good order being in a building and use of sound and action would have been a great cool (AC) ride for those hot summers.