If you could ask Don one question.

Sonofbeast2.0

Can you expand upon The Racer work going on? How extensive, does this mean a new paint job for the whole structure, or just the new pieces of wood, etc...?

I assume this doesn't include a new paint job for the whole track, if that assumption is correct is there any planning for when that could happen?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh I don't actually expect an answer, but for does anyone else venture a guess based upon past information?

I doubt they want to take away from the opening of Gate Keeper or any other rides that have recently opened up across their chain in recent weeks, however it seems like an August announcement, leading into season pass renewal time would be ignoring the obvious work going on in front of our eyes. However, I'm sure they'd like to build up the suspense. How long was the work on Diamondback obvious before an announcement was made? Of course, this is a different management group, which seems to be a bit more open about things, so the time table for Diamondback doesn't automatically tell us anything about the timetable for the current development.

I feel sorry for the Eiffel Tower operators. On the way down last friday, she went thru her speal then asked if there were any questions. My only question was "how many times have you been asked what they're building over in the cleared lot". She smiled and said "a lot" w/ the implications that she's already getting tired of the question she can't answer.

• Like 4

If you dont think Don would answer the questions based on construction because you know they wont give anything away till the big reveal... then why ask?

Hey Don,

If you golf, where do you like to golf? 9/18 holes?

Because, like I said, it never hurts to ask, besides with the number of new posters recently, I thought a bump of a thread with don answering a bunch of random questions might be worth while if was still willing to respond to some questions
  • Like 2

When WindSeeker first opened, I ask Don a question regarding the ride. I have had two spinal cervical fusion surgeries and I ask him would the ride produce any harsh whipping of my neck that might put lots of stress on my neck. He said it would be ok as far as my neck would not be jerked around back and forth and side to side like roller coasters. He is very easy to talk to and will take the time to talk with you.

• Like 1