If you could ask Don one question.

Sonofbeast2.0

I noticed Don defended himself about my post about the guys who left coasting for kids,but he never gave me any info on the event? When i said get both trains runnning,I can make it happen. Lets all make it happen! :) I watched last year coasting for kids, i was sad to see what I seen,it should be every KI lover to get involved,lets all get involved!

• Like 1

Guest KingsIslandPR

Are the 40th aniversery cups from last year still valid this year with the unlimited and cheap refill deal?

A new souvenir cup program will be introduced this year. Cups from previous seasons will not be valid for refills.

• Like 1

I noticed Don defended himself about my post about the guys who left coasting for kids,but he never gave me any info on the event? When i said get both trains runnning,I can make it happen. Lets all make it happen! :) I watched last year coasting for kids, i was sad to see what I seen,it should be every KI lover to get involved,lets all get involved!

Nothing for Coasting for Kids 2013 has been announced yet. It typically isn't until a little later in the year.

As far as having both trains running, they have one side of Racer open for the event (last year was Blue, previous years was Red). There were enough participants to just about fill both trains on the one side. In the early part of the day, it's just the one side running for the event. Then, once the park opens to the GP, the other side opens to them and we can actually race after doing our many practice laps!

Mrs. Gator & GatorGirl said they want to join me this year, after hearing how much fun we had last year. Of course I then got to thinking, maybe we might do it at CP this year. Magnum and Gemini would be great to marathon too!

• Like 2

Guest KingsIslandPR

Nothing for Coasting for Kids 2013 has been announced yet. It typically isn't until a little later in the year.

As far as having both trains running, they have one side of Racer open for the event (last year was Blue, previous years was Red). There were enough participants to just about fill both trains on the one side. In the early part of the day, it's just the one side running for the event. Then, once the park opens to the GP, the other side opens to them and we can actually race after doing our many practice laps!

Mrs. Gator & GatorGirl said they want to join me this year, after hearing how much fun we had last year. Of course I then got to thinking, maybe we might do it at CP this year. Magnum and Gemini would be great to marathon too!

Both sides of The Racer operate during Coasting for Kids during park operating hours through the end of the event. One side is reserved for the Coasting for Kids participants, the other for non-participants.

Information regarding this year's Coasting for Kids event will be available soon. There will be one other ride as part of the event besides The Racer this year.

• Like 4

This may be a long answer for you, Don, but I have always wondered...

How much do new projects at other parks (not owned by Cedar Fair) affect CF or KI's decision in new attractions, shows, and events? Do you look into how guests at those parks react to their new attraction and base what you find as research for a potential attraction here at Kings Island? Also, are there circumstances where you and another park not owned by CF may work together to complete a common goal?

• Like 3

Guest KingsIslandPR

So Don, any big plans for ride number 12,000 on The Racer?

Nothing planned. I don't know if or when I might ride The Racer again to hit the 12,000 mark.

• Like 2

Information regarding this year's Coasting for Kids event will be available soon. There will be one other ride as part of the event besides The Racer this year.

Ooooh, a second ride! I'm interested to hear the details.

Who can we contact to lobby, bribe, beg, or plead for and hour of ERT on Saturdays?

Please?

• Like 7

The only reason I see Invertigo apart of ERT is because its at the front of the park for all to see,however I hate how its spread from one ride far from the other.I would much rather see ERT rides close together,maybe DB,Beast and add Backlot would be nice.My younger child would also like to see Woodstock Express added to ERT. :)

• Like 1