Have you ever done something really Silly at PKI?

YarzRevenge

I was just wondering If anyone had some silly stories about things they have done at the park.

When I found out about top gun in the fall of 1992 I designed a TG T-shirt and had a bunch pressed up for all my friends and we wore them to Winterfest. Needless to say we got a lot of questions. The only problem with the shirts was I used the KI logo because I didn't know paramount was going to change the name of the park.

Another time the punk band I was in did a photo shoot in the park. So we dressed up in costumes, colored hair and mowhawks and ran around all day snapping pics with anything or one we liked. It was a lot of fun. (and for anyone itching to point out legal issues, we had permission)

Guest missymay04

I almost got pied in the face...but chickend out............well I asked a guy for his name when he was reeal far away so I had to scream it and everyone looked at me.......I got his name though

haha

looks like Hoskins has single handily, made a new PKIC member.

O well, her loss, thier gain?

I have to laugh that they go over there and complain about getting treated bad here, you bring it on yourself, and The worlds a better place when your there and not here.

In other words.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Guest missymay04

people please stop saying I stalk people.....anyway I cant drive, how the heck am I sapossed to stalk someone......and its the same person...

I got the "guess my weight or age" guy to say "Dirty Sanchez" over the PA. But I wasnt being a butthole. He offered to guess an age or weight, and me and my friends were standing there, and since one of the girls in my partys boyfriends name was sanchez, we asked the guessing guy to guess her boyfriends name. And we told him the first word was dirty, and the first letter of the second word was s. So he kept guessing and getting it wrong, and I said sanchez, and he said really loud in the microphone "DIRTY SANCHEZ!?" Then realizing what he had done he shook his head in disgust. But the dudes name seriously is sanchez, so we werent just being distasteful. That was the funniest thing I did at PKI. That and scream like an irish schoolgirl while riding tasmanian typhoon, then breaking the raft while getting off of it.

Well, it may not be THAT silly, but at the time, I felt really stupid.

My friend and I waliked up to one of those Vulcun characters (when they still had those characters walking around) and said hi, like we were old friends or something. He says "Do you have anything to report?" I said "Um...Adventure Express is running..." So he says "And are you responsible for that?" I said "I guess so cuz we're getting ready to ride it".

Not really silly, but man those characters were fun to mess with tongue.gif