Site Navigation

Well, usually I am posting via phone. A usual day goes like so, log in, check my likes, which I check every like I have, then my messages, after I click on topics relevant to me, and or newer topics, which I may or may not post. On my laptop, I do the same, but now more often from the new Mobile KIC bug, please fix!

1. Open browser or click on "KIC" on my bookmark toolbar (either alone works, as the KIC forums are my home page)
  2. If I came to KIC to post something specific that I just saw (e.g. an announcement on Facebook), I do a quick search for it and then post it to get it out there as fast as possible.
  3. Start reading through all new posts. This is done from the top of the forum list to the bottom, and within each forum, from oldest thread to newest thread (i.e. from bottom to top). If I get partway through, click back to the forum list, and find brand-new posts in a forum I've already passed, I read those before continuing on forums further down.
  4. When there are no more unread posts, I go to the notification list and check any new likes (if there are any, otherwise jump to step 6).
  5. Reload forum list to check one more time for new posts; if there are any, revert to step 3.
  6. When there are no new posts or likes, move on to other websites and come back another time.