Any more Peanuts?

SonofBaconator

Well, if you to go natorps they have peanut plants in spring, and i have peanuts in my 2012 bunker, with.....oh wait. I personally think that all is well with the franchise, maybe more characters to be added, but in the years to come one may only speculate on the future of this franchise.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Pigpin would be great,

I was expecting Pigpen to be part of the first line up. He's pretty popular, but I wonder how they would do the cloud around him, or would they even bother? The characters always look well cleaned, I wonder if they would just stitch some etch marks on his face and clothes to represent Schultz's inking of dirt?

• Like 1

I think that would be perfect. Being the only Peanuts character with a signature visual effect, I don't think he'd lose recognizability in its absence. Of course I wouldn't put it past some of the ingenious costume designers to engineer some kind of nearly-invisible, springy wires holding up arcs of gray, fabric-coated "dust billows" that bounce randomly about the character as he/she walks about.

• Like 3