New Attraction 2014 Poll

HTCO

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see a underground walkthrough cave themed like Raiders Of The Lost Arc, and just as challenging as in the movie. Except at the end instead of a golden statue there is a Dip n Dots cart and instead of Dip n Dots your handed a secret voucher with a list of the next 5 years of new attractions.

Just kidding, i would really like to see Action Zone expanded and somehow connect to X-Base and several more rides and a record braking B&M.

• Like 2

While we are on the topic of upcoming attractions, TG93 talked to me the other day about a new expansion opportunity now that Thunder Ally is gone. Check it out, Coneys walkway could actually be expanded into Action Zone, thus eliminating the dead end status of the zone. It just squeezes by Sling Shot. The only thing that would need to be changed is the entry and exit for Adventure Express (which couldn't hurt, the ride needs some love and I think a better entrance may help its popularity. Plus, with the rumors about a Action Zone expansion, and the talk on this site of it maybe taking over Oktoberfest, it makes sense to re-profile AEs entry for a more modern touch if AZ does expand into the area.

What do you think, I just think it is crazy how the path expands perfectly into the lonely back area or AZ.

e89v61.jpg

• Like 1

I think the path would help with the congestion that sometimes occurs in front of slingshot, however I don't know if it offers enough of a short cut for KI to go ahead with it. Also it helps guests bypass all the places to spend money already in place on the current path.

I really enjoyed studying the layout and giving it thought, and love the enthusiasm :D

I, for one, hope the next big attraction is a surprise. Some of the announcement's thunder is stolen when the full specs and even the name are leaked weeks early, as happened with Gatekeeper.

I do hope for some teasers and hints, of course! Everyone's attempts to interpret them is part of the fun.

I think this path would be a great idea! You'd just have to place shops/food outlets along it so guests can be trapped into spending money. Or perhaps you could place a stage along the side of it that could host a Luminosity style show. Also, it could host Blood Drums in October to prevent that terrible congestion. Never mind. After thinking about it, I decided it would really ruin AE's atmosphere.

And Terp...

He's really bugging me with all this sign talk. It might as well as me a bunch of clown talk to me. I'll just wait for a clear sign.