New Attraction 2014 Poll

HTCO

I, for one, hope the next big attraction is a surprise. Some of the announcement's thunder is stolen when the full specs and even the name are leaked weeks early, as happened with Gatekeeper.

I do hope for some teasers and hints, of course! Everyone's attempts to interpret them is part of the fun.

I am the same way...I hate when things area leaked before the announcements. But we'll see.

Hmm...

WgaLkL5.jpg

Quick Photoshop I did using various ideas from this thread. This is not an official document. I know, it's hard to believe. :P

The brown coaster would be a GG woodie, the blue coaster a blue B&M. The path to X-Base might be awkward, in location and in terrain.

You got rid of Drop Tower!

• Like 1

I really wish King's Island would look at some of the older rides and see what they could do to improve them as well. Look at Congo Falls for example it was made back in 1988. That ride is rather old and in my opinion it's kinda bland and basic. I mean if they redid it as a large river adventure type ride like you see at Universal Studio's Orlando with Jurassic park:The Ride it would be "refreshed" and actually worth riding. Changing the theme of it back to an Amazon style ride. Traveling through the Amazon river being hunted by Cannibalistic tribes men and wilds animals sound pretty bad ass. Shoot, if only they would and get Vekoma to create a ride like that, or any business in that fact. Who know's what the future holds but I do recall them talking about focusing on family types rides. Well that would be a good place to start. :P Sorry, I am wishing for a bit to much.

Changing the theme of it back to an Amazon style ride.

Huh? :blink: The original Amazon Falls didn't have any themeing. The way it is today is pretty much the way it was in 1988. The only thing that changed between Amazon Falls and Congo Falls was the name (and the sign). Believe me, I rode it on it's opening day, and have fond memories of that day when my friends and I picked up our friend Doug and forced him to stand on the bridge as a boat passed underneath. Doug didn't speak to me again until 4 months later, as I was the main instiGator. :D

• Like 9

Changing the theme of it back to an Amazon style ride.

Believe me, I rode it on it's opening day, and have fond memories of that day when my friends and I picked up our friend Doug and forced him to stand on the bridge as a boat passed underneath. Doug didn't speak to me again until 4 months later, as I was the main instiGator. :D

I meant give it a true Amazon theme. :P Yeah I'm sure the ride has never changed decoration wise. Not going to lie there really isn't much to it. I have similar memories of tricking people on to getting on the Flight of Fear. :D lolol " Oh it's just a simulation ride."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...