Where would I find you?

SonofBaconator

^its not really being direct, I'm more or less asking where you like to be frequently when you are at Kings Island.

As I said, I am wonder around enjoying the park not just one ride.

But I supose you would find me (as I said) I would hang out around x-base. Your bound to see me there at some point.You'll also find me on the nice big thrill rides, but I also have a eye (or stomach or what ever) for the less popular rides but are still exsepanal or what you might call the hidden jems of Kings Island.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like so many others, I move a *lot*! I'm frequently carrying my dSLR looking for a nice shot, and I take breaks at Outer Hanks and the Festhaus. Ah, the Festhaus - usually a great show going on, and an adult beverage to cool me off. Would that the original theming were back though, and perhaps a separate beverage line for refills.

If I had such a 'haus', know what I'd do around Oktoberfest time? :lol:

• Like 1

You can also find me watching the 3 point challenge for atleast a half hour during each visit,dont ask me why? A very nice young man gave my 4 year old daughter a stuffed animal he won once,a father never forgets moments like that.

I'm glad someone appreciates that. Mrs. Diamondbill and I were in the Diamondback station and they were playing KI trivia for stuffed animals. It must of been newb day because we were answering all the questions and had the ride operators give the prizes to kids in the parent swap area. We gave 5 or 6 away with not one thank you. By the way that wasn't me at the 3 point challenge.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...