Flashback Till Opening Day 2013

TOPGUN1993

This was kind of a fun ride! I especially loved the giant Reptar statue out in front of the coaster. That's something I wouldn've liked to have gotten a hold of when they took it down. I would've totally put it in my back yard and turned it into some kind of fountain lol!

• Like 4

This was kind of a fun ride! I especially loved the giant Reptar statue out in front of the coaster. That's something I wouldn've liked to have gotten a hold of when they took it down. I would've totally put it in my back yard and turned it into some kind of fountain lol!

Check out Scoobys Ghoster Coaster in the background...

No I know that the coaster is still there. I was just referring to when it was Runaway Reptar. Liked the whole Rugrats theme and the giant Reptar statue. It made for a very fun, themed, kids coaster!

I know I realized that after I posted that and tried to Edit. Didnt quite make it in time though..lol. Apologies. :)And yes, I agree. I was never much of a Rugrats fan, But that theme was very cool..

• Like 1

I don't remember when and where ( I know it's was at King's Island but I'm pretty they moved this ride to Dolly Wood one year) at but I remember riding those antique cars somewhere. Also, the Antique cars and the whole track is rather aesthetically appealing. But it's a large ride and I'm sure King's island needed the room in the park.

I don't mean to be a downer, but I used to walk past the Antique Cars every shift I worked from 95 to 98 and can still remember the sound, smell and feel of that great ride! Like many here, it took me back to my childhood and reminded me of times long gone! This thread has now made me depressed...*sigh...I've seen a lot of rides come and go. Some rides saw a welcomed end (from my perspective) while others were unbearable to watch as they made way for other "attractions". This is the nature of this business and I appreciate that, but I must say the AC hit me the hardest and still hurts to see what it has become! Ok, I'm finished with the rant and am in high hopes that beauty (in some form or fashion) will one day return to that area - hopefully sooner than later!

• Like 2