Winter Thrills?

fanofFirehawk

I have been thinking about this thread for a couple of days, and I have been contemplating where to put this. I finally decided to put into this... uh.. set of topics. The reason I choose Trip Reports was because I will be sharing what I have done over the winter and HOPEFULLY you be too. So I no what your thinking,"okay you have explained wonderfully (and outstandingly unsurpassable), but we don't no anything about your amazing topic so why don't you please explain this obviously marvelous topic to us."

So on, I am getting to it so don't jump over board.

This Topic is ...(as previously mentioned in the pretext)

So what are you doing over your the cold bitter winter to satisfy your thrill stomach ( in comparison to sweet tooth)? Are you Skiing, sledding, snowboarding, heading down south to visit the theme parks down there? This is the topic you can fully express your inner most thoughts on the winter thrill lows.

I have built a bank turn at the bottom of the hill in my backyard. So if I must explain you go down the hill on a sled and then hit the bank sliding up it, while bank hard to the left. Then briefly leveling out, but not for long because it then enter another bank, to the right. From that point on you basicly have to tumble off because you'd really be hugging some trees.

So, feel free to post what you have done and/or plan to do over the winter to stay sane( or how ever close you can possibly get).

• Like 2

I migrated north for the winter and started yet another career with my longstanding employer. Between locating housing, learning another way of doing business and a whole host of new colleagues, and plotting summer expeditions to amusing places, this is a thrilling winter for me.

Terp, who got his very own version of a sort of learner's permit today (always tell the truth, it will amaze your friends and astound your enemies).

• Like 2

I migrated north for the winter and started yet another career with my longstanding employer. Between locating housing, learning another way of doing business and a whole host of new colleagues, and plotting summer expeditions to amusing places, this is a thrilling winter for me.

Terp, who got his very own version of a sort of learner's permit today (always tell the truth, it will amaze your friends and astound your enemies).

Does you job make you move a lot or just wanted a new job?

• Like 1

Sledding is my way of getting thrills in the winter and with 3 winter storms in a row and snow not melting cause its so cold outside.

I feel depressed when i dont get to get on a rollercoaster cause its winter so i got to sledding hills 40 foot drops!

• Like 4

I went sledding on December 28th. The hill I went to was pretty steep. The first time I went down it, there was this small hump of land in the middle of the slope, and I was speeding straight for it! When I went over it, I caught air for the next couple of feet after that, and never fell off the sled once I landed. It. Was. Awesome! :lol:

Sledding is probably my favorite thing to do in winter. I also like ice skating. I REALLY want to go skiing sometime, it sounds as fun as sledding!

• Like 3