Ride re-theming

SonofBaconator

I'd re-theme Boo Blasters to something that looked like an old, rundown theater. Then on the inside I'd add characters that looked like ghosts of the old performers. I'd have one of them playing an old organ in the ride queue, and throughout the ride I'd have all the ghost performers doing their act. I think that would be a great ride!

• Like 19

I'd re-theme BLSC by getting rid of all of the LA Freeway/ "Journey-Separate-Ways-Video-looking" nonsense and replacing it with fun, european theming and antique car... um... ...cars. I'd change the mid-course helicopter scene to some kind of roaring 20's "Grand Prix" countdown clock... or something. BLSC is just a bittersweet ride for me. It's a great ride :) that looks like crap :angry:.

Reference:

• Like 2

I'd re-theme Boo Blasters to something that looked like an old, rundown theater. Then on the inside I'd add characters that looked like ghosts of the old performers. I'd have one of them playing an old organ in the ride queue, and throughout the ride I'd have all the ghost performers doing their act. I think that would be a great ride!

You read my mind. I would also put a tunnel on Woodstock Express and rename it Beastie.

• Like 9

I'd bring back and expand theming along the train route. Sure, most people use it for waterpark transportation, but why not have entertainment as well?

or another ride from any park

At Shoot the Rapids at Cedar Point, I'd add more effects and some animatronics to make the slow sections more interesting.

• Like 4

Probably the Boo Blasters : Make a very long highly themed peanut boat ride: Peanut seasonal sensation"

Yes I actually agree with this! I was hoping they would do this when they decided to take out Scooby Doo and when they were putting in Planet Snoopy. Instead we got a pathetic Boo Blasters. Maybe we'll be lucky and they'll do this in the future.

As I was reading your post this is what happened, *eye widened, started breathing heavily*.

Don't you lay finger on that coaster young man(in stupid mocking voice) "well then I guess he can't ever go that ride ever again because you said (not that I think I have any control over him) don't touch that ride and if he rides it well… well.. then he is touching it."

Now mark my words SonofBaconador don't you ever think about renaming/painting/doing anything to that coaster.

Now to add to the thread:

Well not actually a ride but I would lie to see International st. go international, and I would also like (as many others) to re-theme boo blasters, not sure what though I really liked the men in black one at universal, so I guess that would be pretty cool.

Great of you to ask, just put in a place, that's heavily themed, it has alot of color that isnt that bad, and it is like Australia, you know BB1 would.

Something along the lines of The Racers getting the TLC they need with the ye olde red lines that made the coaster look more carnival like.

Really after you think about it, it's logical, just a bit of paint remover and some paint...

Logical but expensive....

Sometimes one must do the most expensive things for the greater good.

• Like 1