Ride re-theming

SonofBaconator

I'm not saying an entire drenching; I don't think that is what flumes are for. If you want to get soaked, go to Soak City.

But a high-tech upgrade that is both fun to ride and look at would be fun, in my opinion. Or you could restore it to the original glory that many of us (including me) on these forums never got to experience. Either way, the ride has a lot of potential, and it seems rather bland as it stands today.

• Like 1

I'd re-theme drop zone . Instead of the song it normally plays (I don't know the name of it) with something else (i'm not sure though) .

No, that's a great song!! It gets me so hyped for DT.

My change would be for Flight Deck to receive a paintjob similar to The Bat's and rename the ride "Revenge of The Bat."

• Like 1

I'd re-theme drop zone . Instead of the song it normally plays (I don't know the name of it) with something else (i'm not sure though) .

No, that's a great song!! It gets me so hyped for DT.

My change would be for Flight Deck to receive a paintjob similar to The Bat's and rename the ride "Revenge of The Bat."

I completely agree!! I don't think the music on Drop Tower should be changed, It has grown onto the ride in my opinion and it adds to the ride expirience.

• Like 1

I would first fix the theming in the park that is already there, just not working. FoF is a big one.

Could you point out what can easily be fixed on FoF? Last season, and the year before, have been great improvements already to the existing theming, but I can't think of anything else in FoF that can be (relatively) easy to bring back.

In my opinion, Adventure Express and Flight Deck need some thematic TLC.

I don't really mind Soak City. It serves its purpose as a water park with plenty of water activities, plus some. So what, if they got rid of some Koalas?

Well sir, you have yet to see the full implications of the cuteness factor on the koalas. I just think that the Boomerang Bay had 100% better theme, it was even in need of new repairs but still had better theme in my book. It does serve its purpose, but I think that many can agree (me, family, and others who have posted) that it may actually just need more theming, or just back to what it was for a great while, one could say WaterWorks had better theming! :P On a more serious note, if WaterWorks were to return instead of Soak City, I wonder if the popularity or the publicity would of changed.

BB1 who knows a koala who is still shocked about the removal.

• Like 1

Not really a ride, but since others are talking about overhauling specific areas of the park...

I would retheme Festhaus to play off Cincinnati's rich German heritage - German food, German beer, a restored clock and shows that reflect the general theme of the building and the original "Oktoberfest" area.

• Like 4

Not really a ride, but since others are talking about overhauling specific areas of the park...

I would retheme Festhaus to play off Cincinnati's rich German heritage - German food, German beer, a restored clock and shows that reflect the general theme of the building and the original "Oktoberfest" area.

Something that was lost in Cincinnati during the last world war, but lives on in some of the architecture on a few of the buildings still standing. If and when it happens, I think they can do major renovations to it.

• 1 month later...

I'd re-theme Boo Blasters to something that looked like an old, rundown theater. Then on the inside I'd add characters that looked like ghosts of the old performers. I'd have one of them playing an old organ in the ride queue, and throughout the ride I'd have all the ghost performers doing their act. I think that would be a great ride!

I would go one step further and and add little blue creatures that live in mushroom houses. It might also be fun to use boats instead of the current propulsion system.

• Like 3