Teasers

SonofBaconator

Well, what's a diversion? I'm hoping for entertainers and entertainment. (Does anyone remember "Talking Turkey"? He sat on a tower on a corner in Octoberfest. He was like Don Rickles with feathers. I knew the actor. He was behind this black veil, hidden from the crowd, and punk kids didn't know how Turkey could see them throw ice at him.)

They just cleared away two piles of junk, SOB and TA, but when we speak of that area, Terpy keeps saying 'diversion'. Perhaps it's not where any new attractions are going to go, perhaps the space left is diverting us from seeing clearly.

Ouimet keeps speaking about 'staycations' and in my mind, he's on the money. I don't see Wolf Lodge handing over the keys any time soon, but it would bring more money to the park if KI had their own lodge.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Read this on the park's Twitter page back on Jan. 21st. and is surprised it wasn't mentioned on here:

"Just got back from the plant in Batavia, OH where the track for Cedar Point's new Gatekeeper roller coaster is being made."
Now why would the park say this online? Inquiring minds want to know. Hmmm... <_<

I believe Don mentioned that he was invited to go and take pictures of the manufacturing as well as pictures from the group including CEO Ouimet.

Read this on the park's Twitter page back on Jan. 21st. and is surprised it wasn't mentioned on here:

"Just got back from the plant in Batavia, OH where the track for Cedar Point's new Gatekeeper roller coaster is being made."
Now why would the park say this online? Inquiring minds want to know. Hmmm... <_<

Synergy.

KI markets CP's new coaster to try to convert gold passholders to platinum passes.

Perhaps next year CP might help market KI's new Vekoma Flying Stratarestaurant?

...a diversion?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else read the title as "Tasers"?

How about a roller coaster made out of.... wait for it... chocolate! Just don't ride it in the summer...

"Welcome to the county court office ma'am. what can I help you with?" "I was riding on some chocolate and it must of been to hot because the chocolate began to melt and the ride feel apart. I went to the hospital and found out I popped a blood vessel! So I would like to sue Kings Island!" (lady at the desk) "Oh my gosh! That's terrible! (picks up phone and dials a number) Hello? Ah yes I need you to come and take this lady to a insane asylum... (hangs up) Have a great day!"

• Like 3