Who's Ready?!

xXDrummerKiDXx

I am, in fact I have been for quite sometime. I miss those summer days, talking about BB at SC, having stomach aches from ice cream, those summer dusk moments when summer just feels, alive, and more postings of PTRs to KIC.

Can't wait to step into KI. After pictures, it's probably on to my first ride on Invertigo to start off the season. Also in utter anticipation for the negative g's experienced on the second and third hills on Diamondback :D.

This cold weather makes me want to ride The Beast though !! :ph34r: brrr

edit: smiley confusion

I will be pushed into the Diamondback station, and onto the train with my list of 8 persuading people that have been trying to coax me into it since this offseason began. (not sure if I'm excited about that or not!?)

BUT, I will be VERY excited to ride Invertigo and Firehawk!

• Like 3

Im excited for opening day for alot of different reasons. Last summer my family was going through a difficult time and KI was sort of an escape from it all. it was really the only thing that helped us through it. I really dont wanna sound corny but its true. We must have went almost every other day and would go from open to close. I just really am very greatful for KI . This year I hope will be much better for my family and are able to enjoy Ki even more . I think Ki will have a special place in my heart from now on . I also want to thank all of you and this forum . Now lets have a great year at KI!

• Like 5

Loving the enthusiasm!

In general I'm looking forward to warm weather. I don't get how we go from 30 degrees, to 60 degrees, back down to 30, Ohio weather is bipolar!

Back on the subject, I'm looking forward to the 25-45 minute drive (sometimes I'm in Dayton, sometimes I'm in Monroe) with my friends and then cheering everytime we saw the skyline , which drove my step mom insane!

• Like 1