Outer Hanks

JAHill

I can remember eating there alot when it was the Bier Garden. I wouldn't want to eat because I wanted to ride and could see the Bayern Curve just across the way. Boy when that thirty minutes of letting my food digest was up, I was off and running, straight to the Bayern.

• Like 4

Aw man, you just burst my bubble. One of the things I was looking forward to enjoying at CP this year was a Pink's hot dog when test driving the new platinum pass. I will probably still give it a shot but will be braced for the disappointment of it not holding a candle to those delicious LA dogs.

I guess it's all about perspective. I've had the pleasure of eating at the original Pink's in LA, and was very excited that one was going in at CP. Trust me, it's NOTHING like the original. The CP dogs a comparatively tiny, skimpy on toppings, and much lower quality than what you get at the original in LA. With that in mind, I can't eat there again, but if I hadn't eaten at the original, I'd probably really like it.