Tower Johnny

smalls

That's sad that has happened but it's nobody's fault but only the person who chose to enter a restricted area, Also I don't think I would let my friends or even family roam a park drunk. Luckily King's Island is very concerned about the safety of their visitors and none of this is their fault. But on the ghost note: I am rarely at Kings Island because I live all the way In central Kentucky, But in 8th grade( Band trip) and a other countless time I was at the park when it was dark. Yeah, it's kinda creepy I mean you have all the roller coasters and rides making noise but I get a werid vibe in Rivertown ever time it get's dark. It could of just been where it's near the water ( White Water canyon). I just get a weird unnatural feeling that there was something there other then people. That's just me tho It could been from where I was riding rides all darn day :D. By the way, do they operate or run the White Water Canyon at night?

Well, I'm not fraid of no ghost

In all honesty I don't believe in ghosts, but things like demons I do think they exist. Alas, I still watch Ghost Adventures and Ghost Hunters occasionally.

Ride WWC or The Beast at night and get ready for an eerie, yet exciting, ride.

I heard about The Beast at night being scary at night. :P I can only imaging walking out in the woods at night to get to WWC. I got to do it now.

Imaging? Well, I would greatly appreciate that image that you are imaging, I can only imagine, or am I imagining?

Coming from someone who half believes in ghosts but fully believes there is something out there, I have never been the least creeped out by the Island at night. I guess for some reason it's only dark for about an hour your in the park anyways and I am usually with friends who are talking and chatting away so I have never really got the chance to notice.

• Like 2

You should be in the park at night. After closing. With only a very few employees. Eerie is right. Cedar Point? That's Erie.

:rolleyes: I have been much more spooked at CP at night!

At Cedar Point after closing, a pickup truck followed me up the midway. Several times, after pulling as near to me as it could, it blew its horn to startle me. (I was not in the truck's way, and my confused gestures back were ignored.)

This is what I get for being parked in the Soak City lot after staying past 11:00pm for ERT to end. (This was the first time they offered the weekly ERT, so not many people knew about it. The park was absolutely dead.)

• Like 3

I suspect its driver blew the horn.

I chose the metonymy because:

• The truck's high-beams were on, so I couldn't see the driver.
  • "It" sounds better than "he or she".
  • You're right; it's spookier, fitting this specific thread better. (see also Christine)

I suspect that the employee inside was having a great time watching my reactions.

• Like 3