Haunt Thoughts 2013

SonofBaconator

I'm planning on just watching the magic show tomorrow if it rains hard enough for everything to close.

Hoping I'm the only one to scream for Media Day passes.

NWS is forecasting the thunderstorm event to be mainly between 5pm and midnight, perfect for soaking Haunt. On the bright side, it will be very warm, and the park should be dead.

I'm actually tempted to come for night rides in the rain, but I don't want to drive 1.75hrs for most of the park to be closed for lightning when park hours are already limited.

Hope you're practicing that scream!

• Like 1

"Uh-oh! Guess what day it is?? Guess what day it is! Huh…anybody?

Julie! Hey…guess what day it is?? Ah come on, I know you can hear me!

MikeMikeMikeMikeMike! What day is it Mike? Hahahahahaha!

Leslie, guess what today is?"

"It’s HAUNT Day."

"WHOOT-WHOOT!"

How happy are folks who save hundreds of dollars switching to GEICO?

I’d say happier than an enthusiast in September.

"HAUNT DAYYYY! YEAH!"

• Like 11

Quick question all. Is there anywhere to go, such as gas stations, restaurants, stores, etc to get discount coupons for haunt tickets at the front gate?

I believe that Haunt coupons were offered in years past at Taco Bell locations in Cincinnati. Discounts were also available with a college student ID at the front gate. I have no idea whether either promotion is happening this season.

Ok, the park associates said that the friend deal would not be honored tonight. I hadn't received the offer via email anyways. In the end, the tickets were purchased on my phone to save some cash, and speaking for our group, I will give the park due credit. The lines went WICKED fast tonight. My only concern for the night was Club Delta. Following reading the description, I thought to myself, ok, a frat. Expect some craziness. But when we walked in, this thought hit me like a ton of bricks. Is that young girl in her underwear?....Yes, yes she is. Ok..moving on. I felt as though the boys in blue would be waiting to cuff me up for walking in there at the end of the maze. Dear lord, I hope those girls are 18. Kings Island, I love the park, however, this attractions description was alarming. The fact that Haunt is not for kids is understood, and that's a point that's well made. But that attraction was personally not for me. Just sayin. But overall, we had a great time! PS: That 1st section of the Banshee track looks really good.

• Like 1

Ok, the park associates said that the friend deal would not be honored tonight. I hadn't received the offer via email anyways. In the end, the tickets were purchased on my phone to save some cash, and speaking for our group, I will give the park due credit. The lines went WICKED fast tonight. My only concern for the night was Club Delta. Following reading the description, I thought to myself, ok, a frat. Expect some craziness. But when we walked in, this thought hit me like a ton of bricks. Is that young girl in her underwear?....Yes, yes she is. Ok..moving on. I felt as though the boys in blue would be waiting to cuff me up for walking in there at the end of the maze. Dear lord, I hope those girls are 18. Kings Island, I love the park, however, this attractions description was alarming. The fact that Haunt is not for kids is understood, and that's a point that's well made. But that attraction was personally not for me. Just sayin. But overall, we had a great time! PS: That 1st section of the Banshee track looks really good.

Whats this "Club Delta" You speak of? Didnt know KI got ANOTHER new maze :P

Quick question all. Is there anywhere to go, such as gas stations, restaurants, stores, etc to get discount coupons for haunt tickets at the front gate?

I believe that Haunt coupons were offered in years past at Taco Bell locations in Cincinnati. Discounts were also available with a college student ID at the front gate. I have no idea whether either promotion is happening this season.

Coupons are available at Taco Bell again this year, but I don't know how much they take off admission. I eat there once a week, and I see the sign advertising the coupons as I pull into the drive-through.