2013 attendance prediction

SonofBaconator

I think Gatekeeper could affect it in a positive and negative way. I know they're several hours apart but I could see people coming from California saying hey let's hit up both Cedar Point and Kings Island. Although I could see people coming from Indiana say hey Kings Island is getting their new coaster next year so lets just go to Cedar Point. It could work both ways. In the end, I think it'll stay the same.

I think that all in all, the hype of the Soak City will die soon, Beach will comb over some 'bums, Cedar Point will snatch some prey with their new bird, so I am expecting less attendance this year, or roughly the same.

It's hard telling. Soak City was a huge hit last year, especially with the excessive heat we had. But with the Beach reopening it could change. I just went to Soak City alone 3 times last year, but if the Beach were open I probably would have gone there a couple of times. Most of the days I was at the dry side it was pretty slow, but I usually went on week days.