Action Zone - Future Expansion?

TOPGUN1993

Just once, I would have liked to talk about what the OP posted about, TOPGUN1993 in this case. I finally saw an opportunity to discuss this topic, but as soon as I opened it up, I already realized that the topic had been hijacked by "diversion" talk and facepalm pictures. That force the OP to just edit their original entry because they realize it's pointless to even continue. It is something like this that make me not want to be a part of this site anymore. I come here to discuss the topics in the title, not the "diversion." If all the topics start turning to "diversions" then what's the point of even posting?

I'm sorry Interpreter, but I don't know what definition you are using for diversion, because when I looked it up on Merriam-Webster it said something that it would be the act of providing entertainment. In reality it ticks me off that it's done one all kinds of topics throwing people off. I'm not entertained. I would rather be entertained by the original topic than a "diversion."

You might have hit the nail on the head with your definition.

We're all so zoned in on rides, myself included, we're not thinking of what else can be entertaining.

My personal bet is on a show/experience like Luminosity, but the idea of a boardwalk or something like that would be boss.

Tombstone Territory in LeSourdesville didn't have much of anything at all in it. (I recall there was one ride installed very late in the game, looking botchy in the Old West theme) but it always had people milling through it.

• Like 1

I love how there's so many people in this thread who have come here to remind us how much they dislike a certain member's posts.

Yet, they only post infrequently and if they do it's to:

1) Perpetuate their own inside jokes.

or

2) Complain about the site.

Hey, if you guys don't like the topic, don't post.

Don't like a member's post? Say why respectively in regards to the topic or just ignore it. There's no need for constant "cryptic," overly sarcastic dead pan sarcasm coming from certain fans of The Beast (did you get the joke, guys?).

Just once, I would have liked to talk about what the OP posted about, TOPGUN1993 in this case. I finally saw an opportunity to discuss this topic, but as soon as I opened it up, I already realized that the topic had been hijacked by "diversion" talk and facepalm pictures. That force the OP to just edit their original entry because they realize it's pointless to even continue. It is something like this that make me not want to be a part of this site anymore. I come here to discuss the topics in the title, not the "diversion." If all the topics start turning to "diversions" then what's the point of even posting?

I'm sorry Interpreter, but I don't know what definition you are using for diversion, because when I looked it up on Merriam-Webster it said something that it would be the act of providing entertainment. In reality it ticks me off that it's done one all kinds of topics throwing people off. I'm not entertained. I would rather be entertained by the original topic than a "diversion."

Actually, if you think about his posts, they make a lot of sense.

the-rock-clapping.gif1327107604040.gif

What has Beastfan26 contributed to KIC or any thread lately?

*Peeks his head in*

Nope, nothing's changed. I'll get my diversions elsewhere. Like Universal Studios.

Nice of you to stop by after all these years. Do you just come back around for attention?

Discuss the topics at hand and if you're only here to bash other members or post your "woe is me, KIC sucks now" sarcasm, then go away and leave the site for others to enjoy.

• Like 15