New survey and 11 new concepts

DegenRider

Tomb Raider: Firefall = Same as TRTR, but with a different explanation/story of the ride. Same queue, same effects.

Tomb Raider: Chamber of Fire = Sounds like IOA's Temple of Neptune walkthrough.

Titanic Simulator = Boring version of Back to the Future.

Titanic Encounter = Seems pretty interesting if all the theming is kept up. No idea about what kind of ride it could be. In the end, sounds like a new take on what Universal did with Earthquake.

MTV Soundwave = RocknRollercoaster, need I say more?

Mission Impossible = Just another stunt show.

TV Land Lounge = Newly themed Hard Rock Cafe, no one under the age of 30 will really care about this place.

SpongeBob Squarepants Boating Track = Sounds like a wild mouse roller coaster version of Smurf's Enchanted Voyage.

Nickelodeon Car Wash = interactive water ride, Go for it, despite the theming.

Snow Day = Slow and Dull sounding ride with a twist: somewhat real snow.

Not to sound really negative or anything, but those have to be some of the worst concepts for new rides I've ever seen...

The only decent looking ride is MTV Soundwave and that's just a Rock N' Rollercoaster rip off! Plus... Flight of Fear is just at the other side of the park... basically the same ride with a different theme. The Tomb Raider :Firewall or whatever is basically our tomb raider... with the same theming and all, but with what looks like top scan cars instead of top spin cars. And things like Lemony Snickett and TV land lounge... WTF? And isn't the spongebob test course thing basically The Italian Job... spongebob themed? Snow Day? That movie sucked! And what's with all of the titanic stuff? And they have two Tomb Raider concepts when they already have a tomb raider ride. Come on PKI. 5 years since a major rollercoaster, ad no signs for one in the near future.

Titanic is a burial ground it should be left alone. I think it's a bad idea to try to design something after it. What about a ride themed after Footloose I was thinking a ride having something to due with the tractor race.I just thought that was a cool part of the movie.

That's the same thing that I put under Concerns about Titanic Encounter. It's disrespectful to make an amusement park ride out of an event where many people died. Why not just call it Titanic Tomb Raider.

That's what I was thinking, seems like it would be ok, but they wouldn't be able to put any of those speakers in the bowl, they would be too close to the track, also I do like the T.V. Land Loungue, sounds neat, however there is a lot of dumb stuff, and keep in mind this is all Paramount Parks not just PKI.

There's plenty of room for speakers in the bowl area. They would not have to be next to the track because chances are, there would be speakers inside the car, much like they are doing for the Italian Job. Anyway, if all Paramount is going to do is retheme FOF, then I couldn't care less. This will not make that ride any better. Not that there's anything wrong with it to begin with.

the tiques are going to be the nicktoon car wash concept..

Bryon

That is the first thing I thought when I read about it too.

I would really like to see the park get the Mission Impossible Stunt show, that would be a really good addition to the park. I really think the park needs some shows...some GOOD shows. wink.gif

I think we will see a lot of retheming of rides next year... wink.gif . The BEST of HOLLYWOOD entertainment!

" the tiques are going to be the nicktoon car wash concept.."

This is a statment of fact, not rumor. Re-read your own post. Sorry, but that is the way the internet works. If you're going to state something as fact, you're going to have to back it up somehow. No one is on a high horse. And, this is not the rumors section either.