Cedar Fair Job Posting

This position is more in line for the professional person seeking a high level career position inside the corporate ranks rather than a hourly position that resides in the lower to mid level office ranks. LinkedIn is a perfect organization for the person seeking positions in the professional ranks, be they graduated from college and or trade school and want to improve their chances of seeking that job in their career choice. It is great for like minded people to network and post their professional credentials for others to view. My good friend from high school rose in the professional ranks in the business world who a few years back became the Dean of the School of Business at the University of Cincinnati.

• Like 1

Agreed--LinkedIn is designed for the career level job seeker, not typically an hourly employee. Then again, I'm not sure where there was any indication in the posting that this was anything other than a professional position. (The title "Director" sort of assumes that...) I think LinkedIn's job listings seem much better in their "suggestions" than either Monster or The Ladders (at least IMHO...)

This showed up under my suggested jobs because of the search filters I have set and my LinkedIn profile, which focuses on learning & development and organizational change management. At initial glance, I thought this was a position at the CF corporate/shared services level, but then realized on subsequent reading that it's specific to Cedar Point. What actually surprised me more was that it was considered a metro Columbus area job (as opposed to Toledo or Cleveland...)

• Like 1