The Bat

ncp546

So hey this is my first thread on this site. Let me say i dont belong to Kings Island, I belong to six flags great america, but i really want to go to Kings Island! Anyways, The Bat. The Bat sparked my interest because i love old rides that are no longer there, but still show signs of still being there. For instance. i heard there is a footer in Vortex's line that used to hold the bats support. The station is still The Bats. Not sure if there is more because ive never been there, but if there is feel free to say and leave a picture of a spotting of The Bat. Anyways to my point. Does anyone have any of The Bat memorabilia? Anything?! For instance "i survived The Bat" button or shirt or anything! Pleases leave a picture and a little discrition on it. I would love to see! Thanks everyone! :)

I have several pieces of concept artwork and a Bat head decor that was mounted on the front of one of the cars for this ride. I made a post in the last Bat thread describing an interview I had with one of the talents that helped bring to life the overall theme for the ride. I'm on mobile and am unable to locate that thread, however.

• Like 1

Hope you guys don't get me and ncp546 confused because of our avatars. :lol: BTW, welcome to KICentral, ncp546. I've never ridden The Bat at all, but I remember seeing it either down (which isn't anything new) or operating. Anyways here's some photos of The Bat at the Roller Coaster Database website: http://rcdb.com/627.htm?p=0

• Like 2

Hope you guys don't get me and ncp546 confused because of our avatars. :lol: BTW, welcome to KICentral, ncp546. I've never ridden The Bat at all, but I remember seeing it either down (which isn't anything new) or operating. Anyways here's some photos of The Bat at the Roller Coaster Database website: http://rcdb.com/627.htm?p=0

Thanks for the warm welcoming. This is a great community! Hey no worries, ill change my pro pic! Ill defiantly check out the link!

• Like 1

I have several pieces of concept artwork and a Bat head decor that was mounted on the front of one of the cars for this ride. I made a post in the last Bat thread describing an interview I had with one of the talents that helped bring to life the overall theme for the ride. I'm on mobile and am unable to locate that thread, however.

Wow that is insane! Is the actual bathead from the ride? Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the warm welcoming. This is a great community! Hey no worries, ill change my pro pic! Ill defiantly check out the link!

No need to change yours. I've been wanting to change mine shortly anyways.

Wow that is insane! Is the actual bathead from the ride? Thanks for sharing!

In that earlier thread I went into depth about some of these items that I acquired. This example was the first to be pulled from the mold, cast in fiberglass and fully painted for management approval. Somewhere along the way it was decided that not all the colors represented in this example were used once it went into full production. Who knows what those factors may be; money, time, appearance, etc. In any case, it was never used inside the park on the ride. I also own the original presentation of The Beastie logo this is similar in nature to The Bat head.

~Josh

• Like 3