Maverick00

Cedar Point live entertainment 2013 announced

I personally would like to know what kind of music will there be with the jammin dj performance, remixes, techno, dubstep, electro, (bubblegum) pop?

I personally would like to know what kind of music will there be with the jammin dj performance, remixes, techno, dubstep, electro, (bubblegum) pop?

IIRC, it's mostly "fun" music like the park soundtrack has.

I believe this is the first time since a night show debuted in 1995 that it will have a day off. As for the DJ's, it is any music that is suitable for a family atmosphere, generally in the rock, pop, country or techno genres.

EDIT 12:40am : I am disapointed that there isn't a show with a logical plot and isn't a bunch of songs thrown together.

• Like 3

Maybe they got a better sponsorship deal from this company. I do find it a little odd that the show will be dark on Tuesdays. Granted, most live shows are dark one day a week to give the cast and crew a day off.

I wonder when Kings Island will reveal its 2013 live shows lineup. I still am longing for the day that the clown band makes its regular return to the park. Live entertainment like that adds so much to the atmosphere of the park.

• Like 1