New FearFest Attractions Announced

Screwball

Dracula's Haunted Castle:

The Paramount Action FX Theater is transformed into an abandoned theater promising frightfully interactive entertainment featuring Dracula. Throughout history many have ventured into the castle but few have left alive. You may enter at your own risk!!! Have a seat and hold on tight but be sure you leave by midnight.

Friday the 13th: Jason's Extreme Cuts:

The bloody legend of Camp Crystal Lake comes to Fearfest in this horrific multi-sensory homage to the Paramount Pictures blockbuster slasher saga, Friday the 13th. Watch the indestructible psycho, Jason Voorhees slice, dice and slaughter his way through hapless victims. Guests will relish this gore fest as the diabolical killer wreaks havoc and splatters blood across the big screen and the guests in Paramount Theatre. Narrated by one of Jason's unlucky victims, this 13-minute bloodbath will make guests screech and shrill in their seats. PLEASE BYOBB! (Bring Your Own Barf Bag!)

Warning: This attraction/movie contains scenes and effects that can be described as gory and violent. The movie is not recommended for young children or guests who are sensitive to horror movie images.

Sleepy Hollow Horror:

NEW - Welcome to the late 1700's and the eerie town of Sleepy Hollow. As you walk through the dilapidated colonial farmhouse, proceed with caution. There are rumors that the Headless Horseman has dismounted from his horse and slipped into the home.... Is the Headless Horseman lurking in the shadows, stalking your every move? One head, two head, three head, four. The secrets of the Horseman lie behind the front door….

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Taken from the PKI FearFest page

Pyscho Path, Curse of the Crypt, House of Darkness, Maze of Madness, and Circus of Horrors 3D will all return.

----

I wasn't expecting this many new attractions, so it's a pleasant surprise. Look's like Dracula will replace Elvira's Superstition at the Action FX theatre. Jason will move into the Paramount Theatre. Now one of the only questions is where Sleepy Hollow Horror will be located. Coney Maul is already packed with attractions, I wonder if they will try and put this somewhere else in the park to disperse the crowds. I can't wait to come back down for FearFest. It's going to be a good time, I can only pray the weather co-operates like last year. Nothing like wearing shorts and a t-shirt, on the first couple days of November.

Are you reffering to the land next to the lake, behind the showplace. That would be cool.... I think they should leave it open air (no roof), this would give you the feeling of being outside while still being inside the attraction. Maybe it will be totally outdoors, if I am not wrong Sleepy Hollow opens at 8pm right? Thanks for the tid-bit teenageninja. -hauntguy

That white tent IS where the Sleepy Hollow Horror attraction is going to be located. There is a reason that it has not started to go up yet.....it is not time for that attraction to be built, also the parts have not arrived from the company that designed it yet, for more than one reason.

I will be at Fearfest on the 9th (Saturday), if any of you guys will be there... you want to meet up somewhere. Kinda like a PKIU Forum member meet at Fearfest. Just a thought. I hope Fearfest will be good this year. I want PKI to go all out like Knott's, Universal and Magic Mountian. Take Care. -Hauntguy

I`m almost certain that the Eagles will remain in their current location throughout the remainder of the season. If they are moved next season, while the popular rumor is the old Flight Commander spot, the park could really move them anywhere in the park. I for one think the Flight Commander spot would be an excellent spot for them. If the Eagles are moved, it will be the second time they have moved to a new location at PKI. Originally, they sat where the Dogems were until the park built the new Dodgems building and moved the Eagles to their current location.

I will most definetly be going to Fearfest this year. I remember back when they had Winterfest I was supposed to go 2 years in a row but never made it cuz the first year I was sick and in the hospital and the 2nd year the trip was cancelled because of the weather. So I will hurt someone if I can't get to Fearfest.

The 2 main reasons being The Beast at Night and the Friday the 13th show. biggrin.gif