Dollywood-Trip tips?

I got Q to Q when I went to Dollywood on Wednesday (it was PACKED!). It is well worth the $20 plus tax; I was able to ride all the roller coasters multiple times! :D I also highly recommend it. If you go on a crowded day, go for it. You'll be glad you did!

Now, for the million-dollar question: What did you think of Tennessee Tornado? :)

• Like 2

Tennessee Tornado was really great! I liked the hang time in the first loop when I sat in/near the back, and the little pop of airtime on that turn before the brakes. The first drop and loop are my favorite parts; the ground-hugging turn before the first drop really gets things started! I rode it 7 times; 5 of those times involved the handy little Q-Bot. On top of that, I was the last rider of the day on the ride when the park closed at 8. :)

I'll tell more about it in a trip report when I write it in the near future (it may take a little while; my PC is having problems).

• Like 2