Twitter Teasers

TTD-120-420

It just all lines up too much for me. Remember way back when CF bought KI? They said they would bring it back to the old KI, which wouldn't that be repainting The Racers tracks red? When KIGM posts a red renovation coming, what could it be, Son of Diamondback, a red dinosaur? Then in a matter of days bring up a photo of The Racers tracks being shoveled off, when they could post any other photo of them doing track work on other rides, but it is just The Racer? It all just points to The Racers getting the TLC they need.

Most of the paint in the areas that were painted red and blue is long since gone. The handrails were originally painted blue and the track was red. Wouldn`t be that hard to paint. But I doubt that is what the tweets were hinting at anyway.

And I didn`t say what other coaster was in need of repainting, simply are there any rides that need a refresher.

All drinks will now be served in Red Solo Cups! Let's have a party!

Red paint on the former (just a guess) Stunt Crew Grille.

There's plenty of red there during Haunt! :D

I'm all for red solo cups, proceed to party!

There is plenty of red there during Haunt Gator! Maybe they've decided to make it permanent! :)

• Like 2

Did I mention this is a major renovation?

From Gregs Twitter

With all the things that are being renovated in Action Zone (Thunder Ally and SOB being removed, and the Tower leaving) I think it is safe to say that what ever Greg is talking about to is going to be in AZ, and the only red thing in AZ is Stunt Crew Grill. So I think it is pretty accurate to say that is what he is alluding to.

• Like 2

Well, I think it's ironic how he used what I just posted a few moments ago, Allusions, now found in your local twitter. This brings me to think that we may get a Intimidator 305, but that can be considered in many other ways as well.