TTD-120-420

Twitter Teasers

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>RT @<a href="https://twitter.com/kigmgreg">kigmgreg</a>: It is new to the park, it is red, what could it be???Stayed tuned!</p>ā€” Kings Island (@KingsIslandPR) <a href="https://twitter.com/KingsIslandPR/status/309111516987289600">March 6, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What could it be!?

EDIT: The twitter imbeding doesn't work...

Here is what it says:

RT @KIGMGREG: It is new to the park, it is red, what could it be??? Stayed tuned!

• Like 3

I just saw that on Greg's twitter account and was wondering if it had reached KIC yet, And it has. Maybe something like a new "red" item on a food menu.....Or new red trash cans..... :mellow:

OK, I'll bite and be the first to say it, because you know someone will eventually:

Maybe a red B&M giga for 2014?????

Probably not, but only time will tell!

• Like 2

I'm not getting my hope up "Barq's Red Cream Soda now available at more food stands!" lol

• Like 5

I'm not getting my hope up "Barq's Red Cream Soda now available at more food stands!" lol

That wouldn't exactly be "new".

New red paver in Action Zone? They could be wanting to renovate Action Zone instead of re theming it. Might even be why they removed the water tower.

It seems doubtful this is a true major renovation. If it were something truly major, like a large renovation of Action Zone, it would have been teased much earlier and more widespread. My guess is this is the start of a renovation of Action Zone, or has something to do with the new German restaurant by Hank's.

Return to the old paint job on Racer? Thoughts?

http://cache.rcdb.com/lb3uq2jgbvd008k000ss8o.jpg

(from RCDB)

I really don't know much about this, so I'm pulling this out of no where. But it seems a little close to me. Under two months till opening day, I doubt that's enough time to repaint the ride as well as get all the necessary testing hours in.

What confuses me is that he first said that it is new to the park, but then he later said its a major renovation. Renovation means fixing something that's already there. Am I the only one confused by this?

• Like 5

What confuses me is that he first said that it is new to the park, but then he later said its a major renovation. Renovation means fixing something that's already there. Am I the only one confused by this?

Usually, a renovation involves bringing something new into an area. Whether it's new pavers, buildings, etc.