Twitter Teasers

TTD-120-420

If nothing majorly expensive goes in this year, I will be very surprised if KI does not get a new coaster for 2014.

After the new 2014 coaster, I don't see any coasters going in for awhile. I also think that after the next coaster is installed at KI, a new coaster will mean the removal of one currently opperating at KI.

From the Matt Ouimet interview:

"Last week, the company reported near-record attendance and a 63 percent total return to investors for 2012"

I think Kings Island can support an expensive new coaster, I also believe the demand is there.

Not installing it this year gave them more time to clear SoB land, also attracting thrillseekers from KI region to travel to Cedar Point to ride Gatekeeper, thus selling Platinum Passes in the process.

Well, as it can be inferred, the new thing is a new sit down restaurant called "Reds Hall of Fame Grille". It is red, it does have a great view on Diamondback, and many all-stars will be there at the park. I am glad they took this new step, re-embracing the culture that has faded from KI from yesteryear, I believe that through this that people that go to KI could actually see how Cincy is and a bit of who it is. A bit of the German heritage, the fun days of Coney, Larosa's pizza, Servatti's, and now the Reds, it is now becoming more of the KI I have been waiting for.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

On the topic, I thought I would share this bit of information. Has anyone else noticed that technically the Reds Hall of Fame Grille is a diversion, due to that 1. everyone would go to it, 2 it would take many eyes off the SOB field. A diversion, in more ways than one.

• Like 1